Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tip of the Day

Tip of the Day

Sometimes life gets hard. Especially school and work. Sometimes people can be, well not very nice. But we have to remember that no matter what people say or how many friends we have or even if we think we don't have any friends at all, the truth is, we do. We have the greatest friend of all. A friend that will never leave us or forsake us. A friend that loves us, no matter what we look like, smell like, act like, or dress like. God wants to be your friend and is always there for us. But sometimes when things are going tuff we forget that He really is there. 
      I have a little cross that I can put in my pocket, armband and on a chain around my neck, so when I'm feeling low I hold the cross in my hand and know that I'm not alone and that He's looking out for me. He's there to be my friend and to stay. It doesn't have to be an expensive cross, it can be anything that reminds you of Him. It's just a good little reminder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment