Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Devotion

Devotion

John 14
14 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."


This is a wonderful scripture. There is a lot of hope in these words. And the best thing about it, its all true! God does not want us to worry about what will happen to us in the future. Beleive in God and trust Him. He has gone to heaven to prepare a place for us, for all who believes in Him. And He will come back and take us to be with Him. Beleive and Trust Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment