But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.
I like this scripture a lot. Whatever I'm doing whether it be going to school, out with my friends or just going shopping, I remember this verse and try to remember to have faith in every situation, to love in all surcomstances and to have hope, because no matter what, Jesus is always there for me and He's got my back, even on the bad days. And I can always know that I have hope of salvation through him. So this morning: Be Sober, Put on your breastplate of Faith and Love and put on your Helmet of hope, because you too have the hope of salvation through Jesus Christ.
"Father, help me to have faith and to love others in any situation at any time, even if I'm having a bad day. Thank you for the hope we have in you. May I be a light to others. It's through Jesus I pray, Amen"
No comments:
Post a Comment